In today's post we are going to give you detailed instructions on how to get to our hotel and appartments in San Antonio (Ibiza), whether you are coming to the island by plane or by boat.
How to get to the hotel from the airport
If you come to Ibiza by plane, you have two options:
1) By bus
- You will have to take bus number 9* (Sant Antoni > Sant Josep > Aeroport)
- Get off at the last stop ("Estación de Autobuses de Sant Antoni", the Main Bus Station).
- Our hotel is only a 3-minute walk away from the station.
* Line 9 may be subject to timetable changes due to the pandemic situation. Check them at this link.
The journey costs around €4.00 and takes about 50 minutes. You can get directions via Google Maps by clicking on the image below:
2) By taxi
Calling a taxi at the airport terminal is the quickest and most comfortable way to get to the Orosol Hotel and Apartments.
The journey costs around €35 and takes about 20 minutes.
How to get to the hotel from the port of Ibiza
The quickest way to get to Orosol from the port of Ibiza is to get a taxi.
But if you are travelling with your own vehicle or you are going to rent a car, click on the image below to get the shortest route to our place. Remember that there is a free public car park in the surrounding area and that we have free private parking subject to availability on arrival..
How to get around Ibiza from our premises
- The San Antonio Bus Station is less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel and the main bus lines stop there, both to get to Ibiza town, the best beaches, airport and nightclubs, as well as other towns in Ibiza (see here the routes).
- Our hotel and flats are very well communicated with the main access roads so you can easily move around the island. It is your perfect base accommodation to discover Ibiza. By car you can reach:
- Beaches such as Cala Salada, Cala Gració or Cala Gracioneta in less than 10 minutes, Cala Bassa or Cala Conta in approximately 15 minutes, or Cala d'Hort or Ses Salines in less than 30 minutes.
- Dalt Vila (World Heritage Walled Complex) in 20 minutes approximately.
- Portinatx (Ibiza's northernmost point) and the Hippie Market in Las Dalias in about 35 minutes.
- The port of San Antonio is a 5 minute walk from our hotel and appartments and from there you can take a boat to reach coves such as Cala Salada, Cala Conta, Cala Bassa, Cala Tarida, ... as well as sunset excursions and nautical activities..
- If you don't want to drive, you can also walk to several beaches, the sunset, shops and restaurants.
What to do during your holidays in Ibiza
If you want suggestions on what to do in Ibiza during your holiday, please contact our reception staff - we love to share our love for the island with our guests!
You can also take a look at our Ibiza blog, where we share curiosities, suggestions, plans, ... Don't miss it!